Saturday 10 September 2011

you crushed me to bits

grrrr ! i kept making new accounts every time i 4got their passwords. I wonder if they recycle those wasted e-mail accounts 4 ppl in same cases like me here, i mean-- i already 4got how much email ive made but i keep forgetting the passwords ! imagine how much accounts are wasted just like dat!! mcm bebudak ! grrrr damm yuuuu

anyway, i'm not the type tht do these blogging stuff, but i feel so happy that i think I'd tell all the happy stuffs here, so tht when i get miserable I'd open this page and read back what happiness ive been through in my life .

whoops its 5:06am lahhhh ! -.-
i get troubles with sleep ever since i met that guy in person. whyyyyyyy?
some say he's just a crush.
some say its another love.
I'm not really sure what it is,
the thing is i don't even think he'd like me.
but i can't get him outta my head !
those moments ; when he laugh or smile.
those feelings of warmth and happiness.
but he's just a random person i found on a google search.. .

"I don't think you'd like me, ever.
but i really hope some day you'll open this page
I don't have the courage to tell you
bcoz i wonder sometimes if you're hinting me
or maybe you're just too friendly... sad, really. T^T

i don't care if u might reject me,
but all i know now is I like you... ! That's it, i like you.

AND ITS YOUR FAULT NOW I'M HAVING TROUBLES TO SLEEP!
JUST KEEP POPPIN IN MY HEAD DON'T CHA???! GRRRR !"

No comments:

Post a Comment