Wednesday 14 September 2011

Money , money , fly awayyyy ~ bye2 bufdayyy T^T

Gaaaaahhh,Da la my bufday is tomorrow... huhhhh butttt I wanna celebrate my birthday with Iyazzzz! Isk isk. Out of money... can't help . TT^TT

Hanna : "Yaz... Bad news :'( "
Iyaz     : "Hmm? Kenapa? D:"
Hanna : " Cnnot go out... 4 a while. Not this saturday (as we planned) , not this month kot... Hrmm :'( Fine u go with them je lahhh T3T"
Iyaz     : "Aaahhhhhhhhh, mak x kasi ke?? Naah cm malas plak klua nan dorg, =3= kos my adek pi nan klassmate2 dye yg bising2, X) "
Hanna : "Ermmm, what a bummer ......"
Iyaz     : "Ap ley wat ;w; After exam k? X) we go have shitloads of fun, yaz pn time tu after exam jgak,"
Hanna : "Okay... huhu."

Hahah, I WAS NOT like just -- "okay, huhu". I was more like - "KYAAAAAA~ he wouldn't go out without me???! XD" hehhh malas nk perasan sgt lah kannn . tp aku mcm sad kot bila dia kata nk bring along some kids and that girl yg anak aunty, dye tgh mnumpang rumah tu. grrr who knows if he actually likes her too ke?? :(
he said she's cute... =3=
grrr , but anyway it would've been really fun ice skating with him, too bad mum's out of money , i had to cancel. Bummer. but based on his ayat... macam... ye lahh , macam dia sudi have shitloads of fun with me lahhh kan ? XD kyaaaa~~~ suka suka suka !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment