Sunday 11 September 2011

It's Happy Line

This morning i woke up feeling so calm and bliss
pagi ni sejuk n nyamaaaann jeaaa
then dgr jap lagu YUI - It's Happy Line



Yui nie seriously mcm Avril Lavigne punya japanese version . Which makes me liking her more...

Then another song crossed my mind...
This song yg menyebabkan aku curious utk knal my crush tu..
this song is weird in some ways but i like it cz kinda happy n cheerful. Never get bored walaupun dengar sejuta kali.. Exactly the kind of song I like ! So like, aku cpt2 cri who's tht guy yg ada taste exactly like mine... 
then i found him . 8D BTW this song always reminds me of him . Anyway, the MV is kinda funny makes me LOL all the times! but somehow he's cool too :D 

"man, it would be really fun dating HIM ! NOTTT  hahah harapan jea nk jumpa Miyavi... well it would be really nice to meet someone yg crazy n random like this guy. I would like to be his BFF like everrrrrrr, (eww) hahah, Yes yes , AND this is exactly the type of person I REALLY REALLY WANT  to have as a BoyFriend . If u bore me to death you get rejected right on the spot . congratz ; Hanna has one hell of a taste ! *peace*"


MIYAVI - Ashita Genki ni naare




Rse happy kan tgk vid dye... ^^
well at least i do . =='
to those who don't support Japanese music x payah la nk kutuk sgt org jepun or my taste ke apa.
You acted like org jepun nie or their supportes mcm da musnah kn idop kau jea, ada kitorg ganggu kau? x da kan?? FUCK YOU HATERS 

smlm dye text aku... pehhh soalan cepumas ! "...hanna, hanna x de crush on anyone ke??"
DAMMMM ! skng we're gonna be like JUST FRIENDS onyyy =3=
dia selamba ckp psl crush dia, n now dia nk aku lak ckp pasal crush aku
MASAK ALAH NYE, DERRRR, ENGKO LAH CRUSH AKU, CISSSSS
aku da bguling2 da kat lantai pkir jawapan...
peh nseb bek bjaya ngelakkk. phewww

tak pe lahhh, kau kata kalau kau nk confess kat dia pun lpas SPM kann (which is tahun dpn)
so in the mean time, i'll try to get my courage to confess mine...
*sigh* but big chances you might reject me...
its okay, at least aku dah luahkan x?
aku harap it won't ruin our friendship..
I'll try try to act as casual as possible while confessing....
And i wonder when... -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment