Saturday 10 September 2011

Birthday and Crush

Kyaaaaa~!
my birthday is gonna be next thursday,
but I'm willing to give up all the cakes and celebration,
i just want to see him again,
I dont want any fancy cakes or parties
They're nothing compare to him
his smiles are like the moment i blow the candles and make a wish
his laughters are like the joy of getting hundreds of presents and have everybody cheer my name
He was more than that
The times I'm with him I feel like i was reborn...

Cheezy lines~ i know ! LOL
I tot i gave up , the moment i broke up with my last bf
I rejected so many boys n i think in someways I was being cold and mean
Well this guy I met
I thought he'd be just like any other guys
But I was wrong
then i tot maybe we're gonna be just friends..
I dunno about him lahhh
but later that nite after meeting him I think I fall for him
I tried to avoid but those memories keep poppin on my head
and slalu buat aku senyum sensorg
yeappp, mcm org gile....

2 be honest This is actually the second time I fall for someone, in my entire life. SERIOUSLY
I'm sincerely, whole-heartedly liking him
mizan n iki??? frankly, I was just pretending
And lying to myself that i liked them
hanging out with them,,,
welll, i feel like we were only living in a stage
performing and acting as a couple
although i went out with them agak byk kali...
but, i was not the best dates, really...
always felt like something was missing...

mannn, now , only now i realized whats love is like
Even if people sees thousand of flaws in him,
but in your eyes he's perfect,
nothing is wrong,
He may not be the perfect man ever,
but he's just the right guy you've always dreaming for...
Well, that , guys, is falling in love. :)

Falling in love is THE BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment