Sunday 11 September 2011

Sad girl

Its true and he said it to me that he liked her
but he don't have enough courage to tell her
afraid its gonna ruin their friendship.
Ironic isn't it?
I'm feeling the same way too...

just keep getting sad day by day, don't you Hanna?
Deal with it. he's not gonna like you
And you guys are just friends...
anyway... the plan out with him is still on
bia la dia da ske kat org lain...
bia aku kat sini sorg
tp aku x kan lepas kan even one chance to be with him ...
that's all that matters...

anyway dok tgh layan feeling nie...
mesti ada lagu kan?
pehhh aku hayati habis2 lirik dye..
N artis ni adalah idola aku selamanya
aku suka style santai n simple dye...

Yui Yoshioka - Tokyo


The day has come when I will leave the room I’m so used to living in
My new journey is still disorienting me

On the bus to the station
I emailed my friend
On the platform in the morning, I tried calling too
But it felt like something had changed
I’ve brought one old guitar with me
I’ve left all my photos behind
Letting something go and then gaining something new
Does the same cycle repeat itself?
When I pretend to be strong, it always leads to dreams
When I let myself be cowardly, they stop
As the train began to move
I cried a little
I prayed that the road that spread out outside the window
Wouldn’t change
The person who gave me the old guitar
Said he was afraid of Tokyo
I’ve stopped looking for answers
It doesn’t matter if I make mistake after mistake
The red sunset is cut up by the buildings
I hold back my tears
But the beginning of each new morning
Will bring confusion for me, won’t it?
I can’t only choose the right things
That much I know

No comments:

Post a Comment