Thursday 15 September 2011

Dye - dye - dye - dye kol aku weih td !!!
1st mcm, erkkk bia btolll aku salah baca kea apa ("Iyaz calling")
lerrr, aku ingat dye bkn jnis colling2...
("yea... mmg yaz biasa call pn ony my mum sis or bro.")
...oookaaaayyy, but y the sudden call...? hehh, gelabahhh aku td~ tergagap kot, n speechless time awal2...
("errrr... ummm... ehhhh....... heee~... wait-- seriously Iyaz kea ni???!") 
gurrr, I hope it wasn't that obvious... wonder if he already knows....... 0.0'

 ...

Naaaaah . =..='
Maybe its bcoz I was really sad... so he called... wellll, it was least expected...! cz I tot he'd be like evry bdy else n say "sabar je lahhh", "nk wat cmne", "...." ....
But instead he called... and cheered me up ..! Only a call from him made me forgot that i was sad.... heee, bru leyy tdo lena mlm nieee~ x3


oldo td dye cter psl crush dye lg. hummm T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment